Total Pageviews

Looking for older entries? *click click*

Tuesday 25 October 2016

Happy 21st Birthday

Birthday is just another usual day.
With lots of great great wishes coming in.

Its my birthday right. So i wanna post few words my friends said about me.
That id wanna cheerish, forever.

The order is random, really. Nothing against anyone. I collected a lot already, until my whatsapp crashed. so yeah. this is all i got...
To my other beloved friends who unconditionally love and keep supporting me, you have your spot in my heart okay :)

'Youre the strongest girl i know in this world. If anyone has the courage, its you, Sina. Youre an absolute inpiration to a lot of people, Sina'
Hafiz Adenan
'Youre lucky to have different path. Its extraordinary, just in case you dont know'
Aini yasmin

'And do me a favor by being the same Sina i knew and love so much. That Sina is an amazing friend/basketball  player/eyebrow victim/ pendengar rungutan yang setia and much more lah senang cerita'
Fatiha Kamaludin


No comments:

Post a Comment